Everyone is invited to the meeting at Camrose Public Library 6-8 pm. We hope to see you!
Here’s the agenda:
2. Discussion with Camrose Police Services to help them with their strategic planning
i. Camrose Police Service representatives and City of Camrose Strategic planners will be in attendance to ask for our honest feedback on what they are doing well and how they can improve in the future. They are asking for honest and open conversation about this.
ii. They will be asking 2 questions:
1. What aspects of public safety and policing are going well in Camrose?
2. What areas of concern could be improved and/or use increased attention from police and the community?
iii. If you cannot attend the meeting, or if you prefer you may submit your responses to email@example.com prior to March 11. If you wish to submit them anonymously, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will not reveal your identity when we share your comments at the meeting.
3. Potential Collaboration with Walkable Camrose-Janet Roy
4. Potential Collaboration with Camrose Arts Society for various upcoming events-Jane Cherry-Lemire
5. Upcoming events and plans
a. March 23: Fostering Allyship for a More Inclusive Future Symposium at Augustana-Preregister by emailing email@example.com; $10 registration includes lunch (registering prior to March 19 would really help the organizers in planning the food!)
b. March 23 All Ages and Stages Dance and Cabaret at Retro 7-10 p.m. (all ages) and 10-? (adults only) Tickets can be purchased in advance at Retro and Quantum Comics and at the door. Space is limited.
c. BBQ in June? Planning committee?
d. Big Valley Jamboree Parade in August? Planning committee?
6. Discussion of successes of Pride Week, lessons learned and feedback
7. espressOUT on March 25 5:30-7:00 p.m. Where should we hold espressOUT in March? The Forum? Off campus in a coffee shop? Where?
Check out the Queer Like Me Art Show at Camrose Public Library and the Re-imaging Normal Show below!