Note date change to Tuesday, July 3!
6:00-8:00 pm at House of Hair Design
4830-48 Street, Camrose, Alberta
1. Connecting and Sharing
2. Report on past events
- espressOUT in June at Fox & Fable Book and Game Cafe
- Arts and Recreation in the Park on June 23
- BBQ on June 24
3. Planning for upcoming events
- Read with Royalty at Camrose Public Library
- Big Valley Jamboree Parade Entry and BBQ on August 2
- August meeting?
- Community Registration Night
- Bank$ Fall Ball
- Collaborative Community events
- Family Dance
- Educational initiatives
- Grant applications
- Future espressOUT meetings
4. Other ideas?
5. Next meeting
- espressOUT at Rebel Ink on Monday, July 16 5:30-7:00 pm
June 4, 2018 Meeting notes
Click link to access notes!
Meeting at 6:00 p.m. at 4830-48 Street (House of Hair Design)
Everyone is welcome to attend!
- Connecting and Sharing
- Presentation of Bylaws in preparation for Not for Profit Status Application
- Planning for upcoming events
- Special event on September 7, 2018 in collaboration with Rebel Ink
- Community BBQ on June 24, 2018 at House of Hair Design 1-4 p.m.
- Big Valley Jamboree Parade on August 2, 2018
- Community Registration Night on September 6
- Locations for espressOUT throughout the summer and in the fall
- Events for September to December
- Ideas for grant application funding from Camrose Police Association
- Announcements: information of interest to the group
Blanket Exercise with Roy and Judy Louis on September 28 @ 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 @ Camrose Public Library. This is Orange Shirt Day!
- Upcoming meetings
- espressOUT on June 18 at Fox and Fable Book and Game Café (5:30-7:00 p.m.)
- July 2 Regular monthly meeting at House of Hair Design (6-8 p.m.)
- July 16 espressOUT-location? (5:30-7:00 p.m.)
- August 6 Regular monthly meeting at House of Hair Design (6-8 p.m.)
- August 20 espressOUT-location? (5:30-7:00 p.m.)