The meeting notes for the January 14 meeting were emailed to people on our email list. If you did not receive them and if you wish to be added to the list, please email us at Camrosepridecommunity@gmail.com. We will be happy to add you to the list!
Month: January 2019
Save the date for the Symposium on March 23, 2019
January 14, 2019 Meeting Agenda
January 14, 2019 6-8 pm at House of Hair Design
Sharing and Connection
- Discussion of past events
- Pizza and a Movie Night on December 10
2. Planning for upcoming events
- EspressOUT on January 28 at Fika Coffeehouse (4803-48 street)
- Friends and Family Support Group meeting on Feb. 4 6-8 pm. at Camrose Public Library in the Bunker
- Queer Like Me Youth Art Project in January and Art Show in February
- Volunteers needed for planning of Art Show opening
- Fundraising opportunity with the Nordlys Film Festival February 15-17
- Scheduling of volunteers for the coat check
3. Pride Week February 24 to March 2
Collaboration with AQUA
- Lineup of events
- Volunteers needed
- Request to City Council to fly the Pride Flag (update)
- Camrose Queer Symposium in collaboration with AQUA at Augustana on March 23
- Volunteer opportunities
- Family Dance on March 23 at Retro
- Volunteers needed to help with planning
- Possible Augustana CSL student projects
4. Opportunities to be part of the Camrose Pride Community Leadership Team
5. Other ideas?
6. Next regular meeting: January 28 meeting for Conversation and Connection at Fika Coffeehouse 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
January 2019 Events
Monday, January 14 6:00-8:00 p.m. Regular Monthly Meeting for Connection and Planning
At House of Hair Design (4830-48 Street)
Add your input to our plans for an exciting Pride Week at the end of February and for a fundraiser on the Family Day Long weekend. There are lots more exciting plans in the works!
All LGBTQ2S+ people and allies are welcome!
expressOUT on Monday, January 28 5:30-7:00 p.m
At Fika Coffeehouse (4803-48 street)
All LGBTQ2S+ people and allies are welcome to this conversation group.